As you may have seen last week, we introduced our new version of NitroServer.?As a middleware solution, NitroServer has always been a highly sophisticated tool that connects backend IT to the app.
Now, it?s more powerful than ever.
NitroServer? is the key component of Nitro Mobile Solutions’ mobile application platform that securely connects mobile applications to IT systems. NitroServer removes complexity by enabling IT departments to easily plug into any data source to quickly mobilize a company’s prior investment in technology while utilizing in-house programming skills.
NitroServer v4 allows companies to fine-tune and take complete control of their mobility. The command center grants access to legacy IT and delivers it to your essential apps in the enterprise or mobile banking space. Meanwhile, vital traffic and usage patterns are tracked with our robust app analytics. Our latest user interface puts an extensive set of new features in the hands of your in-house .NET developers.
- Graphical creation of REST Services
- Improved node management to easily add and scale NitroServer? nodes. New nodes auto-configure themselves for high performance and scalability.
- Integrated Multi-Mobile Platform Push Notification Services
- Integrated Analytics – NitroServer? tracks all communication and provides analytics on how the app is being used. Analytic data is aggregated across all NitroServer? cluster nodes and is available to view from the admin web portal.
- Improved plug-in management. Allows company?s .NET development teams to quickly and easily create new plugins to extend features and functionality.
- Enterprise App Store, allowing for user accounts, coupon codes and download of private apps to users devices. For iOS this requires a enterprise license.
- Mobile device location management. NitroServer? can provide location information on device connections even when location services are turned off on the device.
This has been a very busy few months here at Nitro! If you haven?t heard, we also released a completely new navigation for the Nitro Mobile Banking app our FI customers are already using. Not to mention, our awesome new website debuted this morning!? ..but more on that in a later post.